ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Buffalo Round 1 Game Thread

Buffalo retakes the lead. Our team may be tired now w a very short bench

RU w a 1 pt lead w 3 min left in the third. Got to hang on and play smart !

once again terrible defense gives up the open 3 and then inexclibly RU runs a terrible set with plenty of time..take the ball to the hoop..wtf..doesnt even get a shot up

Reactions: ScarletDave
61-59 Rutgers end of third quarter.Missed layups might come back to haunt Rutgers.

And the Rutgers guarantee buzzer beater strikes again. We’ve reached the saturation point, other teams will now hit it every single quarter against us.
I was just joking .... a Buffalo 3 within 10 seconds of all 3 quarters. They better not need it in the 4th

So many annoying things ... UB scoring at the end of each quarter ... 11 for 21 on threes ... 5 offensive RU fouls.

It’s a win-win situation ...

Win: you won
Lose: avoid 30+ point loss to UCONN

With all the adversity this year (including a player quitting yesterday) it will be amazing if RU overcomes this.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Buffalo just flat out out shooting RU , by a lot ! RU needs to win with defense and easy shots.

Buff shooting 50 Percent from the field, 50percent from 3 and 90 percent at the Foul line, crushing us w shooting percentage.

so Buffalo now looks like the athletic team, RU looks like a slow plodding team...lazy pass by Senior Carey leads to easy lay in..absurd

Getting the spend time with family speech ... too annoyed to watch UB play this well.

Turning off the tube to avoid the compounding of a potential loss and wife bitching me out on top of it.

Good luck ladies and hope you pull it out!

the team that deserves is it winning..that is Buffalo..these girls playing their hearts out and RU just pissing away their opportunity

is anyone truly surprised...this play all year..microcosm of the season.

so many players coming up small today. The template for this game should have been established early, I have never seen a RU team play such poor defense in a tourney game.

what a miserable ending...tough to watch these offensive possessions

Reactions: RUJMM78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT