ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

I rarely post. This shit show has to be put out of it's misery. As an RU Alumni and long time contributor, please do what is needed to right this program.
The embarrassment to RU Alumni, players and their families needs to be dealt with by competent adminstrators. My Rutgers education served me incredibly well in my career. Why can't an esteemed educational institution not deal competently with this mess?
I'm sure you know this but it is all about money. We are lucky to have the Browns, Towers and Garutti's (sp?) Of the world, bUT we need 5x or more doners like them.

Also we need these guys
giphy.gif

We looked good against the run last week. WTF is happening today?

Our key for next season....

KEEP MCNULTY

Would love to see 3 or 4 seasons with same O Coord

Why does Sit drop back so far out of the shotgun. He is out of the pocket and the OT has no chance blocking the DE at that angle.

Sometimes a kicker gets hit and hurt in the game. Happens. How the F do you get hirt during warmups??!?

I can definitely see some flashes on offense.

Defense tho...................

If we don't have a backup kicker that can hit a 47 yare we should always go for it there. Plan for it with a faster developing 3dr down play

Reactions: redking
That’s what your coach means when he means your margin for error is very very very small. OL steps on QB’s foot who had a wide open crossing route and drive is gone.

Not enough team speed in front 4 to contain those QB draws and still play 2 high.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT