ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

I got corrected last two weeks when i said that THE KID IS NOT READY. I will say this again THE KID IS NOT READY. Im sure Gio would be better than 4-10, 35, 2 INTs and I think that it wouldve been time to see what Johnathan Lewis could do at QB once and for all. But hey, its all for Sit's development and nothing else.

honestly I feel bad for Coach Ash and his family .. he should just bow out gracefully and save them all pain

I got corrected last two weeks when i said that THE KID IS NOT READY. I will say this again THE KID IS NOT READY. Im sure Gio would be better than 4-10, 35, 2 INTs and I think that it wouldve been time to see what Johnathan Lewis could do at QB once and for all. But hey, its all for Sit's development and nothing else.
Yes, Ash has created a ridiculous forced choice between sticking with AS regardless and any other alternative—that might actually win us a game.

Ooh boy Hobbs has to decide whether his ego can handle a high profile coach. No way around it this edition is very poorly prepared and coached

ClassOf02t: 3495528 said:
"No one fills the gap and there are no safeties in the area at all."

That about sums it up.
Morris is not very good. I don’t care how many tackles he makes.
None of the seniors are very good. They try, but are not true B1G material. Even Tariq Cole is showing he is overrated.

wqMWK7z.gif

I wonder who will be our Offensive coordinator next year.
He's not going anywhere unless it's on his accord. He's got a 3 year contract at around 600K a year. I think he's fine anyway my biggest issue with him is the style of offense and there's no turning back from that now. It'll go or not go with Ash/McNulty in the short term.

I rarely post. This shit show has to be put out of it's misery. As an RU Alumni and long time contributor, please do what is needed to right this program.
The embarrassment to RU Alumni, players and their families needs to be dealt with by competent adminstrators. My Rutgers education served me incredibly well in my career. Why can't an esteemed educational institution not deal competently with this mess?

LOL, honestly at this point we should question the manhood of every single player. You have to be a Wussie to be this bad, this flat. You need to beat the guy in front of you, 1:1 and were manhandled. Forget talent, you just need a team of fighters and we dont even have that.

Reactions: redking
23 to 7, this defense is absolutely horrible. They should all be benched and they should play the underclass man. These seniors hav
No words to describe our defensive effort on that 73 yard TD run.
non existent
Pathetic
Embarrassing

These are a couple that come to mind

Reactions: TM514
I wonder if the few people encouraged by last week's marginal second half improvement against Indiana will finally realize that this team is terrible in all facets of the game and is heading nowhere.

Reactions: kcg88 and JoeRU0304
4th and 1.

LG blocks down to double the NT and leaves the LB in front of him unblocked.

LOL, honestly at this point we should question the manhood of every single player. You have to be a Wussie to be this bad, this flat. You need to beat the guy in front of you, 1:1 and were manhandled. Forget talent, you just need a team of fighters and we dont even have that.

Hard to tell if our players are that untalented or if they just quit

Reactions: ScarletDave
I wonder if the few people encouraged by last week's marginal second half improvement against Indiana will finally realize that this team is terrible in all facets of the game and is heading nowhere.

I wonder how anyone could have seen anything that happened last week as remotely encouraging.

Joe P.

Reactions: brgRC90
Who came up with the idea of the Garden State for the helmets? Isn't that what they where in one of the local high school All-Star contest with NY vs NJ?

Artur looks like a freaking idiot with his mouth guard in his facemask.

WHY EVEN HAVE ONE IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO USE IT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT