ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

At least the students are trying to do their part to try to support team.

I actually saw the 3rd down guitar....I chuckled at how pathetic it looked. But have to give the students who are there some props

Illinois knew we'd have trouble passing, but once they found out we really couldn't at all, they can load up the LOS for the run. Very simple formula.

Faster plays, quicker pace, pass most plays, move down the field and score a TD.

It's not rocket science, people.

False hope for what? No, we’re not going to win the fame, but let’s offer some fight at least.

It's not a fight, it's the rope-a-dope.

You'd have to be really bad when you couldn't see those reads and make the completions on all of those passes except for the TD.

Reactions: Block R
Young kids are trying. Stokowski, Lewis Vokolek, Melton, Blackshear, Young, Tverdov, Fogg. The Juniors and seniors have to step up or head to the bench. This season is lost so keep developing the young ones.

Young kids are trying. Stokowski, Lewis Vokolek, Melton, Blackshear, Young, Tverdov, Fogg. The Juniors and seniors have to step up or head to the bench. This season is lost so keep developing the young ones.

The juniors and seniors are Floods guys

What is this voodoo you speak of?
When your running that offense you run, you have to wait for the route to develop which means you have to rely on your offense line. It looks like your OC said f’it, let’s run this spread shit and see what happens. He doesn’t have to think, he just hits his open man for chunks and he ran hurry up and that defense wasn’t prepared for that. I hope you keep running that Penn State like offense because your OL is the shit show. Now you can run a lot out of that because Illini only has 15 mins to adjust. Keep going hi tempo and watch you score a lot.

I think Rutgers is going to win. They made some adjustments. The problem is RU showed it's cards before halftime so Ill can make an adjustment. It will be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT