ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Indiana / Game Thread

It's like Ash and Neimann coach scared, especially on defense.

That explains the huge cushions the DBs give the opposition. Ash and Co seem content on keeping the play in front of them instead of you know playing a little press coverage where the WR could release and have a free shot down the field.

Ash is probably on the sideline going "Hmm I didn't know you could faircatch the kick and get the ball at the 25 automatically."

kid has almost 3 picked today, just throws into triple coverage. wtf are the coaches teaching this kid?????

The worst team in college football. Need to get a real head coach. Some with experience instead of someone interviews great

The D actually forced Indiana’s offense off the field. I know this post isn’t in line with the boo-fest, but that’s pretty good.

I think RU plays to win the 2nd half...The only problem is we are down by 3 TD's by the 2nd half.

The offense has looked better today.
I see "Some" progress there.
But SItkowski still throws into coverage too much.

The D actually forced Indiana’s offense off the field. I know this post isn’t in line with the boo-fest, but that’s pretty good.

Just posted this in another thread: despite the bad d, if we were capable of scoring, this would still be a halfway decent game

Reactions: RUSK97
Jesus Christ can't go FOUR FREAKING DOWNS WITHOUT A PENALTY ON OUR OFFENSE

Nevermind they picked up the flag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT