ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Wrestling Sends Six to Midlands

In deep on a number of shots. Just has to finish. Hopefully something that can be cleaned up before big tens

Gayer loses in SV and will wrestle for 7th. He was wrestling well but got caught sleeping a bit at the whistle after a stoppage and gave up an immediate takedown unfortunately.
Gayer did indeed take 7th and I’m starting to think it’s time to start the Gayer era at 165…

And for the Hunter Mays fan club that thought we NEEDED him when he was a free agent.. yes he did beat White but I was right in thinking he wouldn’t have moved the needle as much as some of you thought he woulda… Mays; good wrestler but wouldn’t have solved our 165 problems.

Gayer did indeed take 7th and I’m starting to think it’s time to start the Gayer era at 165…

And for the Hunter Mays fan club that thought we NEEDED him when he was a free agent.. yes he did beat White but I was right in thinking he wouldn’t have moved the needle as much as some of you thought he woulda… Mays; good wrestler but wouldn’t have solved our 165 problems.
The problem is we’re not even competitive at 165 and haven’t been in like 8 years. Mays might not be hammer but he’d at least give you some hope.

Reactions: MS-RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT