ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Wrestling / West Coast Trip to Fresno State (Fri), CSU Bakersfield (Sat)

Van Brill looking strong tonight. Good rebound after the lackluster tourney.

Facility was a little outdated. Yea the barn was built in 1930, I'd call that ancient history Mr. Announcer

Reactions: Leonard23
My only problem with Van Brill this season is he’s not closing matches out. Another bad 3rd period. I’ll take the win, but he needs 3 periods to make noise later in season.

He beat a tough kid. One of MVB ‘s better matches in quite awhile.

Reactions: Leonard23
Donner? I want Turley the Thriller. So I can have a heart attack.

Donner down 2-1 after 1. Good defense saved him from being down more.

Van Brill does not finish his matches strong. Hung on to win but was just hanging on.
Over 3 minutes of riding time for gods sake ..that’s gonna sap anyone ..he won and beat a ranked kid ...try being positive ..he won didnt he ....you act like he lost and looked bad ..try seeing what he did in the full body of work

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Over 3 minutes of riding time for gods sake ..that’s gonna sap anyone ..he won and beat a ranked kid ...try being positive ..he won didnt he ....you act like he lost and looked bad ..try seeing what he did in the full body of work
You get so butt hurt over any constructive criticism involving the Van Brills. Lol

Reactions: rubigtimenow
For some reason I thought he wrote Grello. My mistake.
You been drinking?[roll] No seriously I did by mistake, I meant to say Turley, edited it before you posted. Hey cut me some slack, this old man's already an hour past his bedtime.

Reactions: 61RayStreet
Damn really would have liked to see how Turley would have matched up there

Willie 0-2 the 1st 15 secs. That's alright wait till Willie takes top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT