ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT: Florida Gators Basketball Season Tickets

Kcg, Did not remember it being that early. I probably forgot because I use the payment plan which I THINK stretches the payments out to late Summer/early Autumn.

Oh no Russ,have you opened a can of worms. lol I can't tell you how many threads we have had here over the years about RU waiting until October to do renewals and people not getting their tickets in the mail for the home opener.

When I was a Gator in the early to mid 70's nobody would have cared if they ever sent them out. There were around 10 season ticket holders

I would much prefer to get my season tickets just a couple of months before the season starts. I’ve always thought it’s ridiculous to pay many months in advance. Actually, it’s like the freakin Motor Vehicle sending out your registration 6 months before it’s due. Do they get huge interest on it or what?

Reactions: bac2therac
Oh no Russ,have you opened a can of worms. lol I can't tell you how many threads we have had here over the years about RU waiting until October to do renewals and people not getting their tickets in the mail for the home opener.
Yeesh, that just seems extremely inefficient. Besides, Rutgers won more B1G games last season than the two previous season's combined. Tap into that and get season tix on sale ASAP.
Russ, You probably already know this,but I just read today that a second player (Alex Klatsky) from The Ranney School here at The Shore is going to the Gators--https://expo.nj.com/sports/g66l-201...ball-d1-bound-seniors-ready-to-rock-ncaa.html
Yes, he is a PWO and committed on 9/11/18.
I would much prefer to get my season tickets just a couple of months before the season starts. I’ve always thought it’s ridiculous to pay many months in advance. Actually, it’s like the freakin Motor Vehicle sending out your registration 6 months before it’s due. Do they get huge interest on it or what?
Motor Vehicles Admin doesn't like those long lines with stressed out people who waited until their registration expires in a few hours anymore than people like standing in those long lines.

Got a call from a rep (I had signed up for the interest list) who left a message saying they'd be on sale next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT