ADVERTISEMENT

Sorta OT: Tommy Devito making an appearance at Bubbakoos Burritos in Livingston NJ

KingHigh

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Yeah I know Mexican is off brand but anyway.

Look where 25% of the proceeds is going! Well done, Cutlets. Well done.

IMG-9292.jpg

Hope the agent doesn't jump the spotlight.
If Tommy is the cutlet the agent is the sticky parm lol

Last edited:
Just a note, I eat at a Bubbakoo’s in my neighborhood. I don’t advocate eating there, chipotle isn’t great but worlds better than that was!

Is he the new ND mascot?
I looked into that because I couldn't figure the whole green thing out at all. It turns out he was wearing the induction blazer for the Italian-American Hall of Fame, which is green. He then expanded to the pants. I thought he looked like that character on the Grateful Dead Shakedown Street album cover.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
"Last week on ESPN2’s “ManningCast” coverage of Packers-Giants, Eli purported to have sources that said Stellato’s nickname in high school was “Slimy,” and Stellato was offended by the insinuation.

This week on “ManningCast,” Peyton revisited the saga and issued a sarcastic apology."

Tommy seems like a good dude and stand up guy. This agent on the other hand is trying to make this all about him and using Tommy for publicity. Tommy needs to drop this two-bit hustler.

Tommy seems like a good dude and stand up guy. This agent on the other hand is trying to make this all about him and using Tommy for publicity. Tommy needs to drop this two-bit hustler.
The first time I saw him (and the act) I got that vibe too.

I thought he was a family member and it was all just a big joke.🤷‍♂️

Why would anyone go out of their way, to meet the backup quarterback from a losing team.
Because the vast majority of football fans love the backup or 3rd string QB. Anyone but the starting QB! A good reason for any legitimate HC not to listen to the fan base. What’s the old saying? Any HC who listens to the fan base usually ends up sitting with them watching games.

Why would anyone go out of their way, to meet the backup quarterback from a losing team.
Umm, maybe because he is a local guy who is now starting for a local, professional team. Let the kid have his 15 min (or a little more) of fame. You sound like a miserable person who finds the glass half empty more often than not. Bah humbug applies to you very appropriately at this time of year.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT