ADVERTISEMENT

Swag sale...

Was anyone lucky enough to get in today? If so, what did they have there?

OK....I will answer this myself. My kids shopped after the awesome overtime win in LAX. For $25 per bag...yes $25 per bag, you can stuff as much as you could inside said bag. One football game jersey per bag. My kids are good stuffers and came back with jerseys, skull caps, jackets, warm up pants, tights, running shirts, t-shirts and much more.

Went to 100 bucks for a lightweight football big duffle (later 75). Walked away with a ton.

I went there at 5pm today and filled a bag for $3.00. They were giving jerseys away at 2/$1.00. Got two that looked like never warn and will have them autographed and framed. They shut the doors with odd and ends left over and said not enough left to carry sale over to Sunday. I guess they will donate what was left, mostly shoes, game jerseys and socks.

Got there at 10:30, waited in line for 45 mins, finally got inside. Was much more organized and less chaotic than last year.

Picked up two t shirts and got a battle scar helmet ($50). Saw one group of guys buying boxes of jerseyS. Wheeled them out in about 4 huge boxes on a cart. Must have bought 150 of them.

Was totally awesome - I Got a helmet, hat, track pants for the wife, some shirts, a jersey and socks for $50 total. Was really banking on them having another sale tomorrow because there was a ton of stuff still there at 4 and I just didn't have time to keep looking, and they were half heartedly enforcing a limit
On jerseys and I kinda felt guilty even buying stuff at the price I was paying.

If I had known they slashed prices on everything I would have gone back and picked up some more stuff.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT