ADVERTISEMENT

The insane horn on third down

NotInRHouse

Legend
Oct 17, 2007
It is clear that the "powers that be" will stop at nothing to stop the students' third down chant including deafening the entire north side of the stadium.

The DJ or someone else is clearly holding down the horn button like a 5 year old who got his first Casio music keyboard through the entire duration of the Bells music.

This is a college football game. It is not a library. It is not a religious service. 18-22 year olds are allowed to swear. Have the "big donors" or whoever been to a Wisconsin game?

Please, the other 99% of the people prefer the chant to the horns. Let the students be excited. Give it up.

If RU fans chanted like that there would be an investigation by the school and the star ledger would probably do a three part series on the psychological damage caused by the students. Then RU would ban fans from all future games until they could establish safe zones in SHI stadium. Not joking.

Is it a coincidence that the guy in charge of game production is a grad of the institution that chant targets?
Wait… Say that again… Is that serious??? WTF would we hire someone from there?? I seriously hope that isn’t true. I’m sorry… NO ONE from that school should be trusted when it comes to football. GS is so worried about the media having access….. JFC…

Wait… Say that again… Is that serious??? WTF would we hire someone from there?? I seriously hope that isn’t true. I’m sorry… NO ONE from that school should be trusted when it comes to football. GS is so worried about the media having access….. JFC…
PJ Mullen .. PSU apologist, same guy who played Sweet Caroline today aka PSU stadium official sing along. I thought we were over that after people brought that up with him but guess not.

If I find out who is the person who does it I am going to gut punch them. It's obnoxious. My 2 girls who come to the game go sprinting to their parents with their ears covered. Why even yell on 3rd down when that jackass is just holding down the horn button for 10 second clips?

If I find out who is the person who does it I am going to gut punch them. It's obnoxious. My 2 girls who come to the game go sprinting to their parents with their ears covered. Why even yell on 3rd down when that jackass is just holding down the horn button for 10 second clips?
Does more to inhibit crowd noise than to increase fan volume.

Yes, me. It’s my opinion. If you have such a boner for Penn State that you’re regularly chanting “**** Penn State” on third down during a game against Indiana you’re a ****ing weirdo.
Comes into thread bemoaning how the horn drowning out the chant is harmful to what little organic atmosphere we have during a game.

"Everyone's weird but me!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT