ADVERTISEMENT

THESE are the games that will define O.C.

SBP

All Conference
Feb 5, 2003
We have weapons..BUT…Seriously head scratching calls. No Tight End over the middle, too many screens, Pacheco sweeps…

I think he’s on the hot seat, IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
Gleeson not impressive. He would do great as head coach of Boise State, UCF or some gimmick AAC/CUSA team that would blowout their conference opponents and Florida Gulf Coast their way to a New Years Bowl win some year. But in the Big Ten he is a bad fit

When you cant block for the pass the TE receptions go away. That's how Kroft and DC Jefferson stopped catching passes. Vedral gets the ball and Michigan players are right on top of him. Fortunately he doesn't panic and try to miracle chuck throws that become INTs

We have weapons..BUT…Seriously head scratching calls. No Tight End over the middle, too many screens, Pacheco sweeps…

I think he’s on the hot seat, IMO.
I don't understand the lack of anything in the middle of the field. Every throw is outside the numbers. Vedral doesn't have the arm strength to play that kind of game IMO.

I don't understand the lack of anything in the middle of the field. Every throw is outside the numbers. Vedral doesn't have the arm strength to play that kind of game IMO.
that's because Vedral is inaccruate for anything more than 5yds from the LOS and the OL is very inconsistent when pass blocking for pass plays that need them to block more than 3 sec to develop (as you can see from the numerous breakdowns and Vedral pressures this game).

coaches can only call plays that they feel that our players can execute.

that's because Vedral is inaccruate for anything more than 5yds from the LOS and the OL is very inconsistent when pass blocking for pass plays that need them to block more than 3 sec to develop (as you can see from the numerous breakdowns and Vedral pressures this game).

I'd argue that a TE sitting down in the middle at 7 yards is a whole lot easier to execute than hitting a 7 yard out across the field.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Well we threw one over the middle
To Bo Melton on 4th and 10 and he dropped it so what do you guys want to try next

BS! Vedral had a couple nice passes today

BS! Vedral had a couple nice passes today
lol which one?

the under thrown one, the high one?

"1 of 6 on throws longer than 5 yards" (and that 1 throw that was made, was underthrown) that should tell you all...

I don’t want to be THAT guy but Vedral just isn’t good. He’s a warm body. My friend is Nebraska alum and they obviously don’t miss him.
Look I do not want to be a goon but it is what it is. True it’s more than just him but he doesn’t do anything to improve the situation. Tough dude and a hard player. Maybe will be a good coach. But he ain’t the one son.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Monongai plays good things happen!

Bo Melton hasn’t been open, going to Washington for some big plays.

keep it up!!

Thanks I was wrong and am proud to say so. Vedral played his ass off and what the defense did is incredible. Second half was something. So close
Michigan blogger who mocked our offense should not eat crow. He should eat sh!t. So should several posters in this thread. We have some of the worst fans in college football. Football games are 4 quarters. Never fails that our message board geniuses are dead wrong.

Michigan blogger who mocked our offense should not eat crow. He should eat sh!t. So should several posters in this thread. We have some of the worst fans in college football. Football games are 4 quarters. Never fails that our message board geniuses are dead wrong.

Gleeson's on the hot seat after a bad half ...lmao.

Wtf is wrong with people. I get having a fleeting thought, but no reason to cement your idiocy by conveying that thought to other sentient beings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT