ADVERTISEMENT

Weather for anyone driving (or flying) to Dayton - looks gorgeous

RU848789

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Metuchen, NJ
With so many things to think about if traveling to any potential RU tourney games, thought a weather-travel thread might be useful. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday all look great from New Brunswick to Dayton and everywhere in-between, with dry conditions and mild temps (highs generally in the 60s all 3 days). This far out, can't rule out a stray shower somewhere, but no organized storms are showing up on any models for those 3 days. Could be a fun cannonball run, too. And peeking ahead, Thursday looks good in the NYC/Philly area for flying to SD (likely dry) and SD weather looks great on Thursday/Friday, at least.

https://www.weather.gov/

Still not 100% on going to Dayton, since I might have to pick between Dayton and SD to ensure domestic tranquility, but if I do go to Dayton it would be about an 8-hour drive (600 miles) if traffic is ok on Wednesday and probably a drive back, right after the game, especially if I want to fly to SD on Thursday (right now no direct flights from anywhere near Dayton to SD or LA and I don't like long connecting flights).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT