ADVERTISEMENT

Football Wisconsin defeats Rutgers, 24-13

Defense is gonna have to carry the load today. The other two units must still be in Piscataway.

Dang … 5 drives:
4 three and outs
1 first down

The question of the day is going from will RU win to will RU score.

• Sad
Reactions: rurichdog
Brutal being a Rutgers and Steelers fans. I've probably watched more 3 and outs and bad offense than anyone.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
They need to establish some sort of passing game to compete in the Big Ten. I understand that the offense might have a lack of experience but something has to happen. Throw it to Langan!

Our offense has to step it up and shoulder their load better. Their quick three-and-outs are really starting to show on our defense, and it’s still only the first half.

Every ****ing third down is a throw to the sideline with 3 cm of space for a miracle.

You could've kept Nunzio with this ****ing retard playcalling
The second down call was even worse. We have plenty of space to throw short passes, yet they won't do it

Reactions: bac2therac
He's terrible. It's great he doesn't throw as many picks this year bit he can't complete passes either. Most throws aren't even close. Don't see being the guy.
He’s not terrible. He’s been programmed to be a game manager. That’s just not good enough today.
Insane call on 3rd down backed up
There’s a limit to what we trust Gavin to do. It is what it is.

Reactions: RW90
And there you go with the same stupid ass play call with the sideline loft pass 25 yards down field with zero option to get a critical first down so deep. This is high school play calls.

Your defense says To hanks so much for this bull crap.

Ok. I'm thrilled it is only 3-o. Shocked and thrilled. But I'll just go away now and watch and hope we snap out of it or the defense scores.

Let's go

A 34 yard punt. The punter has got to be better than that.

The defense has done an amazing job to this point.

Gavin needs to run the ball himself and throw, throw, throw.

If he cannot complete some passes this game is over and you need to bring in another QB. Not going to happen. The stubbornness of the coaching staff is unbelievable.

Terrible play calling throwing a 20 yard pass where the wide receiver is straddling the side line.Another punt by Rutgers giving Wisconsin good field position.

You cannot blame this defense as they have played great today. Esp if the whole game has been in Rutgers territory

No discipline from Lewis. D-Line getting absolutely destroyed. All the fault of the anemic offense.

Rutgers defense worn down.Wisconsin quarterback is the difference in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT