ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Wagner

I'm a WR I'm wearing extra rib padding GW leaves their ribs exposed on high balls alot.
Wuss. 🙂

When I was a young WR, I wouldn’t even wear a helmet or pads. And I’d hand out razor blades to the opposing team‘s DBs to cut me with during tackles.

I thought a KO fair catch started the possession on the 25. Why did Wagner start at their 4?

Wuss. 🙂

When I was a young WR, I wouldn’t even wear a helmet or pads. And I’d hand out razor blades to the opposing team‘s DBs to cut me with during tackles.
Lol when I was a kid playing pickup football with my friends future 1st Team All State QB threw a deep pass to me...I proceeded to run into tennis court Fence Post head 1st....I got Debow'd 1st ride in an ambulance. Concussed with golf ball bump just above forehead. My family was taking turns not letting me sleep for a couple days. Probably BS but what DR's told them. No I didnt catch the ball!!! He led me too far. Had no idea I was anywhere close to the fence hit full speed

Reactions: mildone
I thought a KO fair catch started the possession on the 25. Why did Wagner start at their 4?

Because they called the fair catch and then advanced it.

You can’t do that -

so I assume the penalty is that you don’t get to advance it

Fwiw - think we got some home cooking in the Wagner 4th down play. They spotted it on the 27.5 but looked to me like his knee was down with ball on the 28. Don’t recall if the 28 would have been enough or not. But seems like they shorted them 1/2 yard.

Whatever. I’ll always take some calls. We get f$&ked enough

Reactions: Rufaninga
We look very underwhelming. We will take the opportunity to kick a once in a blue moon onside kick for practice but choose yet again not to move the play down & score in a 2 minute offense. Even Joe Nolan sounds bored

Reactions: RU2K4
We look very underwhelming. We will take the opportunity to kick a once in a blue moon onside kicknfor practice but choose yet again not to move the play down & score in a 2 minute

I don’t know how game prep was this week, but the team doesn’t seem to be altogether there.

And if I’m the HC, I think I have to march Wimsatt back out there to start the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT