ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Wagner

his throws look much nicer and with more velocity. Very good to see and he should see more time imho

Agree. Not a major criticism but would have been nice if GS had pulled Gavin atleast one series sooner if not two.

And still think Kyle M shouldn’t have been in so late. We have bunch of good RBs - could have given them even more time.

But again not a big concern

It’s interesting to observe our increased depth across the board. Previously our 2s and their 2s would have been closer but instead it was a walkover. It would have been 70 - 0 with those teams on the field if they played a whole game. Just goes to show the drop off for us is not as big as it has been in the past.

Reactions: Wagram97 and RUSK97
It’s interesting to observe our increased depth across the board. Previously our 2s and their 2s would have been closer but instead it was a walkover. It would have been 70 - 0 with those teams on the field if they played a whole game. Just goes to show the drop off for us is not as big as it has been in the past.
Increase in depth was very significant in that last drive. In years past, Young would have been our starter and would be on the bench at this point in the game. Instead, he was cleaning up the game, scrambling for 7-8 yds a play. This is huge. Injuries are going to happen and these guys will be ready to step up and fill the starting roles.

Reactions: Wagram97
Said I really liked Sheppard last year on the basis of his videos. Looked real good out there.
And when are our coaches going to teach our center how to snap the ball. These loopy snaps screw up timing.
And yes Schiano always keeps his starters in too long risking injury.

Didn’t watch the game and just saw the box score. So pardon my ignorance (and i know can just do the research myself) but what is Young’s deal?

Didn’t watch the game and just saw the box score. So pardon my ignorance (and i know can just do the research myself) but what is Young’s deal?
Do you mean why Young’s buried in the depth chart? Coming back from injury.

I will assume that many of these posts are from those not in attendance which kind of is why attendance is a crap shoot on game day. Also did anyone who has been criticizing the usage or extended play of Gavin and Monangai in the 3rd realize we played 4 RB’s in a continuous rotation. We played 8 receivers who caught passes and 3 TE’s.Also rotated probably 9 offensive line men. In other words it made no difference when Schiano and staff decided who was going in or not. We have developing talent and believe what Schiano has said. Not fully loaded yet but a year away. Need to keep working hard.

Reactions: KT8813
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT