ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Soccer RU 2 Illinois 1 in OT

rudad02

All American
Nov 7, 2010
Colby Ciarrocca with a goal & Nneka Moneme with the winner. Out played them by far, but they squeezed one in on a corner. We were not sharp on our set pieces. Need to sharpen them up. Still a much needed win & on the road. Minnesota at Yurcak on Friday & Wisconsin at Yurcak on Sunday. Go RU.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
I did not get to see the game but tginking back enterring away weekends , in the big ten, asnd coming away with a win and a tie , against anyone , is a cause for celebration. I dont think you ever get to look great on the road and scrappy wins are welcome

As i said i didnt see but Kenie wright has been playing at AA level and i understand she looked either tired or minor injured, Visco has had nagging issues

two top teams coming into here ... nice weather... people should come out and watch.... cheer

Reactions: Loyal-Son
This is a team the entire RU community should get behind and support. I hope fans come out to see this team because they deserve it.

I did not get to see the game but tginking back enterring away weekends , in the big ten, asnd coming away with a win and a tie , against anyone , is a cause for celebration. I dont think you ever get to look great on the road and scrappy wins are welcome

As i said i didnt see but Kenie wright has been playing at AA level and i understand she looked either tired or minor injured, Visco has had nagging issues

two top teams coming into here ... nice weather... people should come out and watch.... cheer
Kennie did not play 2nd half against Northwestern nor any of Illinois game. Assume she has an injury. Glad to see her sprint off the bench to the celebration after Nneka's game winner. PS, She sure has been playing at AA level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT