ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Zamar Wise talks reclassifying, headed to prep school

il_570xN.449792368_m1ze.jpg

How do we know RU isn’t showing interest? Just curious. Best of luck to Zamar either way.

Kid's headed to Prep school for 6 months.
Seems like he might have not qualified because of academics.
Can't blame Ash if that's the case.
I see where he mentions schools interested in him, but not saying he qualifies to go to those schools now.
What he seems to be saying is in 2020 he'll be academically eligible to play college ball, but this year he's not.

Rutgers might have dodged an academic disqualification if Ash saved a schollie in the hope Wise would qualify.

It goes like this:
WATER IS WET...
SKY IS BLUE...
SH** SMELLS...
2+2=4...

ITS FU**ING ASH'S FAULT... HE CAN KISS MY ARSE!!!!!
Unfortunately you stating it as a fact doesn't make it so.
I too would love to see a dynamic playmaking QB at RU, which IMO Wise has the potential to be. Maybe you think Ash should have helped him with his homework or maybe taken his test for him

WhutEvA MAN. Neva u red papers frum UNC stooden Adleets? Go Tarheels!
My man he could have all the talent in the world but you cant decide you want to learn in 12th grade. If it didn't happen by now it is not going to happen at all

What happened to traditional
“Worst case scenario”
“The sky is falling”
Kid's headed to Prep school for 6 months.
Seems like he might have not qualified because of academics.
Can't blame Ash if that's the case.
I see where he mentions schools interested in him, but not saying he qualifies to go to those schools now.
What he seems to be saying is in 2020 he'll be academically eligible to play college ball, but this year he's not.

Rutgers might have dodged an academic disqualification if Ash saved a schollie in the hope Wise would qualify.

Go Heels!

Reactions: RUSK97
Unfortunately you stating it as a fact doesn't make it so.
I too would love to see a dynamic playmaking QB at RU, which IMO Wise has the potential to be. Maybe you think Ash should have helped him with his homework or maybe taken his test for him

Your right. We know Flood would have!

Whats going on with his younger brother.Going to let him slip into the cracks to.What a shame of talent.Nice day going to the carwash maybe run into a few stars from the past talk about old times Really this no joke its sad. Where are the teachers to help guide him thru? Im sure as hell know he"s not the only kid that needs help.Wait for the new teachers contact we"re under payed and feel sorry for ourself working in Newark school to help these kids out.By the way YOU choose to teach there.

Last edited:
Did make it to the carwash yesterday and sure enough 2 guys were talking about how great they were in high school. Now 1 is the lead towel dryer and the other is the guy that sprays the tires.I spoke to them and ask why they didn't play college ball.1 said something to do with homework and studies the other said didn't go always go to school.Some people are happy where they are at others just want it handed to them. And they all have great attitude"s to go along with their little brown bag.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT