ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

I like Brad but this is dumb. The loss was not "fine" yesterday and "bad" now. It's the same loss.
Seton Hall is not a bad loss. Then Temple without two starters. The other two were bad for sure. Thankfully the Committee will actually dig into our Q3 losses.

wisconsin toast unless other teams that were behind them play themselves off too. Then they’d be back ahead of them

Reactions: RUsojo
Bet you 1,000 bucks

Why would i bet

I will wait in the morning to do my analysis based on the full results tonight and go from

No team is eliminated when they will be in the last grouping of schools to be voted in the field

Im not saying they are making it im saying they could still could get in

Why would i bet

I will wait in the morning to do my analysis based on the full results tonight and go from

No team is eliminated when they will be in the last grouping of schools to be voted in the field

Im not saying they are making it im saying they could still could get in
Wrong once again. Toast. Mark my word

One bid stealer no one has mentioned is Washington State . They have won 6 in a row. They have a real good big named Gueye who can hang with Ballo on Arizona and Bona on UCLA and played both of them tough. Will probably beat Cal by 30 today and get Bubble Oregon tomorrow before UCLA. Really outside shot but PAC 12 has been hard to figure out this year.
Actually the PAC 12 has been really easy to figure out. UCLA is great, Arizona is good and USC and ASU are an over average.

Actually the PAC 12 has been really easy to figure out. UCLA is great, Arizona is good and USC and ASU are an over average.
Ucla lost their second best player for the year and aren’t deep

Oklahoma State with an early big run to surge out in front of Oklahoma.

nc state all over Va tech early. Likely locked in with a win.

Minny-Nebby a good game at the half. Find myself rooting for Minny to make our worst loss slightly more palatable for the committee. We also played Minny twice and Nebby once.

I think the most interesting thing will be if Rutgers and Penn State both lose then how would they be compared? Given Rutgers swept Penn State. Although if Penn State beats Northwestern, Maryland, and Illinois tomorrow then they absolutely deserve to be ahead of Rutgers I think.

Oklahoma blooooowwwws. I do agree it'll be tough for Oklahoma State to get in if they drop their next one to go 18-15 considering they never picked off Kansas, Baylor, or Texas.

Oklahoma blooooowwwws. I do agree it'll be tough for Oklahoma State to get in if they drop their next one to go 18-15 considering they never picked off Kansas, Baylor, or Texas.
Looking good now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT