ADVERTISEMENT

Bye week options. What are you going to do Saturday?

WhiteBus

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2011
No Rutgers game. Only 1 game with two ranked teams on TV. Weather for those in the Northeast looks great. What is your plans?
My first thought is cycling to Atlantic City then a couple stops at my favorite spots for a cold 🍺. Back Bay Ale House, The Seed, Tennessee Beer Hall...

No Rutgers game. Only 1 game with two ranked teams on TV. Weather for those in the Northeast looks great. What is your plans?
My first thought is cycling to Atlantic City then a couple stops at my favorite spots for a cold 🍺. Back Bay Ale House, The Seed, Tennessee Beer Hall...

And then bike home half drunk?

Heard great things about seed. Do they have distribution?

It just so happens fall leaf pickup starts on Monday, so I'll be strapping the backpack blower on and enjoying the outdoors while listening to my favorite podcasts.

Cleaning out and organizing the garage.
Need to create space for daughters gymnastics equipment and make the power rack more accessible.

Going to be big fights as I try to get rid of gardening crap my wife never uses.

391687709_726939002795869_1767833845101080259_n.jpg

Reactions: WhiteBus
My wife and I have been trying to find a good day to go to the 8th st tavern in Hoboken
I liked it when it was a dive... with that giant shuffleboard machine. Still has the huge bar in the center I hope.

Saturday - Check
Fall - Check
College Games on TV - Check
Meat on the Grill - Check
Beer in the Fridge - Check
Ass in Seat - Check

I live a complex life.

• Haha
Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
App State's Homecoming on Saturday. Kicks at 3:30. Not attending the game. Just heading down to town for tailgating festivities. Then hitting a sports bar to catch up on the Clemson v NCSU game and other games before heading back up the mountain.

Reactions: DirtyRU
Early trip to Wegmans to fill the cart with veggies. Gonna ‘Keep Choppin’ in the kitchen all day while also watching CFB.

Daughter soccer game 830
Colts neck playoff game noon
Leave at halftime to catch 2nd half of FSU
Watch college fb rest of the day and well into the night

Reactions: DirtyRU
Army vs UMass at 12 noon (might go)
Oregon vs Utah at 3.30
Colorado and UCLA 7.30 (Rose Bowl sold out)

Full day. Disc golf tourney at Tecumseh, including induction of a couple of people I know pretty well into the NJ Disc Golf HoF, then going to an art opening in the late afternoon in Metuchen and then going to a Halloween party at night. I can't reveal the host, but reportedly there will be copious amounts of hookers and blow there.

Long weekend away for Godson's wedding in Chicago. I checked and it does appear to meet the approved rules in the weddings in the fall thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT