ADVERTISEMENT

OT:LET'S GO METS

GEE : DFA

I don't think they managed the Gee situation well at all. Maybe they think the offers will improve with a week of competition but you are essentially forcing your own hand to let him go whatever is deemed the best offer in a week. Probably a couple of middling A level prospects at best.

Conforto is hitting like crazy and has outside chance at being a September call up . D. Smith is starting to hit after very poor start .

Once again my Mets are breaking my Heart again especially hurting my wallet today since I bet on them in Vegas and once again a gut wrenching loss looming. Fat lady is warming up.

Now I'm gonna take my 100 winnings and bet them at 18-1 to win it all Baby! Nice confidence in our Mets Knight Shift but sorry Floody stays.

It's all good, Newbrumsfest. While I am the eternal optimist, I am a bit worried about them winning it all. The bats seem to be coming alive. Wonder if Thor might be turning the corner.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
Nice win this evening. Syndergaard was thrown gas. They can't really be thinking about moving him to the BP to accommodate Matz.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
They hit they win, Murphy back Saturday.
Largares, Murphy, Duda, Cuddyer,Flores ,Grandy, d'naurd, Herrera, pitcher

Will the walks be enough to keep a 230 hitter at top of lineup??

Geez had to edit , I have a .315 hitter batting 7th. Remember your lineup must follow as close as possible to terry Collins R,L,R,L,R,L theory

They hit they win, Murphy back Saturday.
Largares, Murphy, Duda, Cuddyer,Flores ,Grandy, d'naurd, Herrera, pitcher

Will the walks be enough to keep a 230 hitter at top of lineup??

Geez had to edit , I have a .315 hitter batting 7th. Remember your lineup must follow as close as possible to terry Collins R,L,R,L,R,L theory

Grandy lighting it up again tonight. 0-2. Harvey doubles for an RBI--Grandy pops out.

Didn't KBEE say that National League East is weak? Marlins killing Yanks.

And the Mets win again!!!

Yankees looking solid against the fish?
Another nice Vegas win today Knight Shift but I had to lay 150 for 100 but a great win. Should I go for the hat trick today? Of course I will last day of trip and already got the World Series bet in and 40-1 R U to win the Big 10 talk about eternal optimist lol

Parnell couldn't have come back soon enough.

Don't be fooled by yesterday. If Parnell doesn't get much of his velocity back, he's going to get hit and hard. He was absolutely tagged in just about every outing in the minors, at every level.

Another nice Vegas win today Knight Shift but I had to lay 150 for 100 but a great win. Should I go for the hat trick today? Of course I will last day of trip and already got the World Series bet in and 40-1 R U to win the Big 10 talk about eternal optimist lol

Don't take stock or Vegas advice from me. Thursday's game will be interesting with Dickey vs. Colon.

Mejia ? Read the SNY blog daily and not much said about him. 50 game suspension should be over soon , can't be on playoff roster. He should help bullpen as 8th inning guy , and I will worry about playoff roster IF we make playoffs.

Ask and you shall receive .....it's 80 games not 50

Last edited:
No worries. In my mind, Parnell is just another arm that doesn't have the name 'Torres' tied to it.

The dropped soft liner that almost hit him in face. Jumped and ball was barely shoulder high

Flores was so focused on runner , Keith is still hammering Flores and still can't believe they gave him a hit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT