ADVERTISEMENT

2024-25 roster

Leonard23

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
2023-24 roster has 30. Moore and Butler seem to be the only ones we know of that are done, which gets us to 28. With 10+ incoming recruits (I know of at least 1 or 2 walk-ons not listed on the roster spreadsheet pinned above), I'm guessing we'll see a lot of attrition, as it's unlikely we'll carry 40 or anywhere near that come Nov. Who else is leaving? Initial 2024-25 roster will probably be out soon over the next few days or weeks (last year I think it was 6/15), so we'll get some ideas then. Anyone know when it'll be up? There's already a drop down menu for it on sk.com but no updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: rubigtimenow
2023-24 roster has 30. Moore and Butler seem to be the only ones we know of that are done, which gets us to 28. With 10+ incoming recruits (I know of at least 1 or 2 walk-ons not listed on the roster spreadsheet pinned above), I'm guessing we'll see a lot of attrition, as it's unlikely we'll carry 40 or anywhere near that come Nov. Who else is leaving? Initial 2024-25 roster will probably be out soon over the next few days or weeks (last year I think it was 6/15), so we'll get some ideas then. Anyone know when it'll be up? There's already a drop down menu for it on sk.com but no updates.
Besides Moore and Butler, these wrestlers participated in Senior night-Britton, Colucci, Epperly and DeSantis. Not sure if any of those will return. And very doubtful Casale comes back(still on roster)

Reactions: Leonard23
Besides Moore and Butler, these wrestlers participated in Senior night-Britton, Colucci, Epperly and DeSantis. Not sure if any of those will return. And very doubtful Casale comes back(still on roster)
Thanks for the info. With those 7 moving on, that gets us down to 33-35ish with the incoming recruits. Curious who else leaves. We also have no clue yet what the NCAA roster limit will be for wrestling.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
Thanks for the info. With those 7 moving on, that gets us down to 33-35ish with the incoming recruits. Curious who else leaves. We also have no clue yet what the NCAA roster limit will be for wrestling.
DeSantis has one more year. Casale 👀 I think the team will have 34 wrestlers on the team next year.

Reactions: Leonard23
Every year a couple of those unheralded depth recruits don’t stick around. Joe Colon, Jack Zaleski for example.

Leonard. Thank you! Do me a favor tho

GO **** YOURSELF SIDE WAYS AND THEN TELL ME HOW IT WENT. YOU USED NAPKIN OF A MAN. IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER I WOULD FIGHT STEVE MYTYCH AND CLOWN THE POOR GUY

LAST THING

GO STAND ON YOUR KNEE, YOU CLOWN ****S ! WAKE UP OR SEND MYTYCH MY DIRECTION ! GUY IS A WALKING DILDO

@me
WTF?? You hit the bottle a bit too early tonight?

• Wow
Reactions: runrutgersrun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT