NotInRHouse

Legend
Oct 17, 2007
1. UDel
2. Ped
3. Drexel
4. NYU
5. Villanova

What do you guys think? Personally find it interesting that so many make hay out of RU being too close to home, but 4 of the 5 are an hour or less from the main population centers in the state.

Temple is 6 as well and the same would apply.

Most of the 25 are also academically comparable or inferior aside from NYU, Michigan and Cornell.

http://www.nj.com/education/2017/01/these_25_out-of-state_colleges_are_most_popular_wi.html#30

Never understood that either, especially as you said, the majority of those schools are either equal to or worse than RU academically. Outside of like you said, Michigan, NYC and Cornell, why spend the OOS tuition for 4 or 5 years and then turn around and end up working for an RU grad?

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Drexel maybe because of architecture?

Maybe there are a lot more Art Core wannabes out there than we realize. Lol

1. UDel
2. Ped
3. Drexel
4. NYU
5. Villanova

What do you guys think? Personally find it interesting that so many make hay out of RU being too close to home, but 4 of the 5 are an hour or less from the main population centers in the state.

Temple is 6 as well and the same would apply.

Most of the 25 are also academically comparable or inferior aside from NYU, Michigan and Cornell.

http://www.nj.com/education/2017/01/these_25_out-of-state_colleges_are_most_popular_wi.html#30
I replied to this on the football thread and thought similarly to you: The only schools worth mentioning on that list would be Cornell, Michigan and NYU. The other schools are not even worth the price of admission when compared to the education you get at Rutgers-New Brunswick.

And as I mentioned in the other thread, because I live in California, my son is planning on applying to Berkeley, UCLA, Santa Barbara, San Diego and Davis.

I know we have no architecture program, but not being artsy seems unlikely. RU had hipsters at the Ale and Wich and bands in Division St basements before the LES did.

I know we have no architecture program, but not being artsy seems unlikely. RU had hipsters at the Ale and Wich and bands in Division St basements before the LES did.
Art Core was the name George Costanza used when he said he wanted to be an architect. LOL

And I was at that "scene" of the Ale and Wich when you were making your First Communion. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT