Jul 25, 2001
PSU away
Either MSU or Minnesota home
Northwestern home
Indiana home
Maryland home
At Nebraska

That is a 10 seed and a NET of 40

One home cupcake this Monday would have sealed the deal,but not happening.

Should have played ND at home 3 weeks ago. It was available. Schedule management is one issue which I don't like.

Last edited:
PSU away
Either MSU or Minnesota home
Northwestern home
Indiana home

That is a 10 seed and a NET of 40

One home cupcake this Monday would have sealed the deal,but not happening.

Should have played ND at home 3 weeks ago. It was available. Schedule management is one issue which I don't like.

In my mind 2 definite losses
Michigan and Iowa
Other 10 against bottom half of league
Need 6 more wins
9 wins I think gets us in based on strength of league
They need to schedule 2 cupcakes before end of year

Reactions: NickKnight 1
The next two of Penn St and Indiana are basically must wins right now

Both teams are gonna go OFF against us. Get used to more 25-4 runs smdh. I hate to say it but our current funk didn't kick in until Caleb was added back into the rotation. It completely blew up the offensive flow. And I hate to say it because I really like Caleb's game.

Both teams are gonna go OFF against us. Get used to more 25-4 runs smdh. I hate to say it but our current funk didn't kick in until Caleb was added back into the rotation. It completely blew up the offensive flow. And I hate to say it because I really like Caleb's game.

Penn State is going to be playing 3 games in the span of 6 days.

The third game is against us. The intangibles favor us heavily that game. They will be coming in winded.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike

This has almost nothing to do with Caleb.

Reactions: RURahh
we could sustain 1-1 but it puts a whole lot of pressure to finish those last 10 game strong

Bac....at this point, there is already an off the chart amount lot of self pressure to finish this season strong. You don’t think that contributed to a lot of the makable misses last night? I do ...

Right now, what this team needs to do is forget about the phrase “NCAA tournament “ And get healthy, just play to get better.
Things will then straighten out and take care of themselves in way they and the fans will be happy with ....0

we could sustain 1-1 but it puts a whole lot of pressure to finish those last 10 game strong
I think with the players the "one game at a time" concept really has to kick in. The legendary Kyle Flood said it best. Let's just worry about going 1-0 on Thursday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT