ADVERTISEMENT

Ash must go

There really is nothing to discuss. Failure at all levels. Do it before this program gets buried in an abyss

Bring back Greg. This has to be done

Totally agree. My wife is watching this debacle with me, and she is yelling for RU to bring back GS. She doesn't even follow the program much!

It’s pretty obvious the guys have quite on Ash. You don’t lose by 41 to KS and be down 29 at home to UB unless the players are just going through the motions. At least guys played hard for Flood. Not sure what is going on internally but it’s not pretty
Ash admitted there is zero depth on defense and because the offense is inept the defense is always on the field...are they quitting? Maybe but they also have to be exhausted and frustrated that they get no support from the offense

Why did they extend this loser? Why? He proved nothing. You don’t extend + pray. Idiot who did this should be fired as well.

Reactions: RUmonster
Ash admitted there is zero depth on defense and because the offense is inept the defense is always on the field...are they quitting? Maybe but they also have to be exhausted and frustrated that they get no support from the offense
Yes but in year 3 this is on him for not recruiting well. Plus we are giving up big plays long before the “kids were worn out” time of the game. Unfortunately we are a joke again. Ash worked his tail off by all accounts but simply is not head coach material.

Yes but in year 3 this is on him for not recruiting well. Plus we are giving up big plays long before the “kids were worn out” time of the game. Unfortunately we are a joke again. Ash worked his tail off by all accounts but simply is not head coach material.
But we all knew Ash wasn’t HC material his first year when he patched together an assistant coaching staff that hardly had any Power 5 experience and then had to turn half that staff over after his first year...

Also, I only give him a pass to some degree because I always say you are only as good as your OLine and Ash inherited about as bad as OLine depth as anyeone could possibly inherent, problem is he has compounded the problem by recruiting them even worse

Reactions: bossnj1
Based on the three consecutive atrocities of the last three blowout games, it looks like Rutgers will not win another football game under Ash anytime soon, maybe never. This year is a definite 1-11, and next year looks like an 0-12 year as the schedule is far more difficult. The Monmouth game in September 2020 may be a win, but by that point, the program will be so decimated that they are likely to roll over and play dead. So, if Barchi and Dodd elect to retain Ash, it will be the end of Rutgers football for quite a long time.

All the TD drives of Buffalo were under 2:30 minutes each. The D must be in horrible shape. Or just poorly coached.

All the TD drives of Buffalo were under 2:30 minutes each. The D must be in horrible shape. Or just poorly coached.
The secondary is supposed to be the strength of the defense but there are injuries so you have kids that are playing before they are ready...

Anyone who argues with this is nuts. I don’t want to see one even somewhat positive post after this game today. There is NOTHING positive about RU football right now.
I hope are coaching staff turns off their phones because the decommit hotline is ringing loud.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT