ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Games Today

Bad outcome for us Iowa

Had Iowa won and we win, we would be 6 seed (best possible) no matter what. Now, we are only the 6 seed if Michigan beats Indiana. Which we don’t want for NCAA purposes. So we basically want to be the 8 now

Reactions: biker7766
Nebby not a team you really want to see in the B1G tournament

Makes you wonder how they weren't better earlier in the season
They lost 2 starters who they beat Creighton with earlier . Hoiberg had to figure out the roster and rotations and as of the last 10 games he has figured it out. It they hit their 3 ‘s they can beat a lot of teams. They absolutely got killed on the glass as Iowa must have gotten 15 offensive rebounds that led to like 20 second chance points. . Otherwise Nebraska would have won by 10-15

Alright just checked my work. Assuming IU and RU wins, I think it’s:

1 Purdue

2 IU

3 MSU

4 Iowa
5 MD
6 Illinois
7 Mich
8 RU
9 NW

10 PSU

11 Nebby
12 Wiscy

13 OSU

14 Minny
If we lose tonight we’ll be 9

Last edited:
Although for conf tourney purposes um winning would benefit us, i want to see them continue on the wrong side of the bubble so i am rooting for indy.

Reactions: biker7766 and RU23
So basically conference tourney is irrelevant at this point. We'll be probably 8 or 9.

Gotcha. Too bad looks like if we just closed out it out against Minny we had a real shot at top 4.

great game in Indiana exactly the type of game we’d get in an expanded tournament field not sure why people are so against it

TJD showing why he’s the best defender in the big ten

Go for the make and foul there

Indiana excellent boxing out. No Michigan player even near that rebound

Maybe bufkin just showed there why Howard thought he wasn’t ready for the last shot. Brutal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT