ADVERTISEMENT

Dez Bryant video

RutgersROB

All Conference
Oct 8, 2011
Apparently Cowboy fans are freakin out that there as is supposedly a video worse than RR which is about to surface...

Surprised not mentioned here yet, maybe because it looks like it could be a fake story....

All i saw was a story from seattle sun times a couple days ago but today a friend posted a NJ.com story as well... i almost shat myself lol between it possibly being a made up message board story and all the (front running) cowboys fan in jersey it looks to be the perfect story for that sham of a news company...

However Adam Schefter of espin says hes been following the video story since September and that the video may or may not be released...interesting if it gets swept under the rug
Posted from Rivals Mobile

He chokes a woman in a Wal-mart, allegedly. And the video is going to the highest bidder. The Cowboys and most major media outlets have seen the screenshots, so it will be tough to deny that it happened.

Originally posted by loyalty_policia:
He chokes a woman in a Wal-mart, allegedly. And the video is going to the highest bidder. The Cowboys and most major media outlets have seen the screenshots, so it will be tough to deny that it happened.
If the Cowboys are the highest bidder, it will never see the light of day.

Nothing gets past you, Bones ;)

Except when a second copy magically surfaces a few weeks later for free to every news desk in America.

Supposedly the tape is from a Walmart security camera in 2011. If they're making this much deal out of a tape thats 4 years old then there must be something bad on it.

Right now there is so much speculation regarding whats on this tape. I've read that he kicks, chokes, and slaps/punches a female and then I also read that he just puts a serious beatdown on some dude. Its all speculation at this point and heck maybe there is no video and someone on the internet is playing a huge joke on everyone. Who knows...

Originally posted by rurichdog:
Nothing gets past you, Bones ;)

Except when a second copy magically surfaces a few weeks later for free to every news desk in America.
You just make an offer he can't refuse. And I'm thinking that offer won't be that much for a Wal Mart security employee. Paper with non-disclosure agreements, etc. and hope he doesn't blow the whole million on hookers and blow the first night.

Blow it all on hookers and blow in first night, send out a copy of video to TMZ a week later. What are the lawyers going to do? Sue him? Lol.

The real question is whether Goodell will lie about seeing the video like he did the last time.

Originally posted by Toddwills00:
Why would Dez Bryant be shopping at Wal-Mart.
You can have all the money in the world but it won't change certain tendencies. This applies across lines, to all manner of people.

Originally posted by RUtah:

Originally posted by Toddwills00:
Why would Dez Bryant be shopping at Wal-Mart.
You can have all the money in the world but it won't change certain tendencies. This applies across lines, to all manner of people.
People think of Walmart differently in other parts of the country, too. I have fam in Texas and they do their grocery shopping at Walmart which I thought was pretty trashy, until I saw the Walmart. Much nicer and well stocked than anything I've seen here

Originally posted by RutgersROB:
Apparently Cowboy fans are freakin out that there as is supposedly a video worse than RR which is about to surface...

Surprised not mentioned here yet, maybe because it looks like it could be a fake story....

All i saw was a story from seattle sun times a couple days ago but today a friend posted a NJ.com story as well... i almost shat myself lol between it possibly being a made up message board story and all the (front running) cowboys fan in jersey it looks to be the perfect story for that sham of a news company...

However Adam Schefter of espin says hes been following the video story since September and that the video may or may not be released...interesting if it gets swept under the rug
Speaking of fake stories - please post that doctored video of missiles being fired at the Pentagon, again - we could all use a chuckle...

Ian Rappaport and NFL.com have a story on their website with a police report from 2011. The report shows that Bryant's GF got in an argument with another guy, she was dragged into a car and they left the parking lot. Cops came, talked to a security guard and two friends of Bryant's pulled up to get the car the girlfriend left behind (cars were registered to Bryant). Then Bryant showed up at the scene with the girlfriend in a 3rd car, police took statements, everyone's statement agreed and no charges were pressed.

So if that police report is true and this is the big stink.............. what a waste of time.

But per Mike Fiore (I think) of NFLTalk, there is a witness that was claiming it WAS Dez Bryant dragging the girl. Since Dez was a rookie and had some trouble in college, the other witnesses covered for him.

It will all come down to the video

And nice that a guy that was in the league for less than a full year had a Bently, Escalade, and a third high end car (drawing a blank though)

Originally posted by RUBubba:

But per Mike Fiore (I think) of NFLTalk, there is a witness that was claiming it WAS Dez Bryant dragging the girl. Since Dez was a rookie and had some trouble in college, the other witnesses covered for him.

It will all come down to the video

And nice that a guy that was in the league for less than a full year had a Bently, Escalade, and a third high end car (drawing a blank though)
Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk?

Florio sounds like a twit in all of this.

He's know in a twitter war with some in the Dallas media and making comments that the cops didn't do their job in this incident. LOL.

So that's how he's going to defend his reporting? Something happened, I can't prove it at this point but to cover my own @ss here, I am going to blame the cops for not handing this incident properly.

We will probably end up with some useless grainy video of someone getting dragged into a car, they won't be able to identify the male suspect and it will all go away, it will give the Cowboys a little more pull in negotiations to offer less guaranteed money on his upcoming contract.

Bryant could be punching, dragging, kicking and doing the Jimmy SuperFly Snuka on someone in that video and he will still be playing in the NFL season. He's at the beginning of his prime and Ray Rice was at the end. That's the difference folks.

GO RU

Originally posted by RU848789:

Speaking of fake stories - please post that doctored video of missiles being fired at the Pentagon, again - we could all use a chuckle...
Speaking of fake stories - please post one video of an airplane hitting the pentagon...

Originally posted by satnom:
Bryant could be punching, dragging, kicking and doing the Jimmy SuperFly Snuka on someone in that video and he will still be playing in the NFL season. He's at the beginning of his prime and Ray Rice was at the end. That's the difference folks.

GO RU
Probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on these boards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT