ADVERTISEMENT

E. Michigan-Michigan on ESPNU

Entertaining game. EMU fun to watch. Not that impressed by Michigan outside of Dickinson

After watching this game, can’t say I’m torn up about the fact that a Princeton player “would never” consider Rutgers.

Reactions: fatsam98
After watching this game, can’t say I’m torn up about the fact that a Princeton player “would never” consider Rutgers.
For those who didn't watch, what does that mean?

For those who didn't watch, what does that mean?

Llewellyn was a grad transfer Combo guard or Point guard that had 30+ offers this past spring. Many fans were hopeful he would consider RU, since he played at Princeton.....instead he picked Michigan and the other big grad transfer, Ethan Wright, picked Colorado......Eventually Cam Spencer entered the portal and RU immediately showed interest in Spencer and the rest is now playing out in front of us.

Spencer is a much better fit for RU vs Llewellyn or Wright, strictly based on the fact he has 2 years of eligibility vs 1 for the Princeton kids.

What Hawk said and one of our esteemed posters made the Princeton player would never consider Rutgers comment.

Llewellyn was a grad transfer Combo guard or Point guard that had 30+ offers this past spring. Many fans were hopeful he would consider RU, since he played at Princeton.....instead he picked Michigan and the other big grad transfer, Ethan Wright, picked Colorado......Eventually Cam Spencer entered the portal and RU immediately showed interest in Spencer and the rest is now playing out in front of us.

Spencer is a much better fit for RU vs Llewellyn or Wright, strictly based on the fact he has 2 years of eligibility vs 1 for the Princeton kids.
Thank you. I recall the saga, just not that Llewellyn was at Michigan. Gather he didn't play that well?

Emoni Bates is like watching CGI Jarjar Binks hooping. Herky jerky and so long yet somehow so quick. It was a bizarre experience.

Reactions: RU1996
Michigan's guard play was really really bad early. They tightened it up in the final ten minutes but even then there were some head scratchers.

Ethan Wright 10 minutes, 4 pts(FG 2-5, 0-1) 1 reb, game 1
Jaelyn Llewellyn 54 minutes 7.0pts(FG 3-12, 0-6), 4.0 reb, 3.0ast, 2 games

I think we made out fine in the portal with what we've seen early.

Michigan's guard play was really really bad early. They tightened it up in the final ten minutes but even then there were some head scratchers.
Towards the end Llewelyn had a bad turnover and Howard smacked the scorers table behind him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT