ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing on and OFF the court

S_Janowski

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Marlton, NJ
The play, effort and focus on the court in the last few minutes was some of the worst basketball I’ve seen under Pikiell.

The behavior on the bench was also a joke as well. 5 minutes left and the whole bench is singing and dancing away like the game is over.

This team deserved to lose.

They better bring it Sunday.

The play, effort and focus on the court in the last few minutes was some of the worst basketball I’ve seen under Pikiell.

The behavior on the bench was also a joke as well. 5 minutes left and the whole bench is singing and dancing away like the game is over.

Coaching and senior leadership

Reiber should never play again for singing to Africa. It was such an awful look for Rutgers especially given the meltdown and Reiber of all players should be the last one singing

The whole bench was at fault. They were all dancing around in their seats.

I told my wife at that point that they were gonna blow it.

Reactions: biker7766
The whole bench was at fault. They were all dancing around in their seats.

I told my wife at that point that they were gonna blow it.

ALONG WITH 4-5 OTHERS
Even so, Rieber Simpson etc singing on the bench has nothing to do with the STARTERS losing the game.

I won’t blame the bench of anything, or maybe better said, they are the least to blame.

I wanted to throw my shoe through the TV when I saw the karaoke fest going on on the bench. Maybe they can sing Africa when the camara comes on them on selection Sunday when the last team is called and we are not in the field.

Even so, Rieber Simpson etc singing on the bench has nothing to do with the STARTERS losing the game.

I won’t blame the bench of anything, or maybe better said, they are the least to blame.
I didn’t like it at all but apparently it would take a meteor strike for Simpson to get more minutes so maybe he got bored

I feel for our fans who came out to a near empty arena to watch Paul do his usual bs in late game situations, to see our second best ft shooter sit on the bench, to see Andre Hyatt not realize he can cross half court, to see Caleb miss yet another front end of a one and one. I was blessed to experience that earlier this year in Miami blowing an 11 pt lead, just with more time in the game. It’s breathtaking

These guys also lost the game. They got minutes during the game and came up short.

Singing and dancing to an entire song with 5 minutes left when you’re only up 10 just shows where the entire teams head was at.

Uh, who cares about singing?

I swear it's like a contest to see who can post a thread dumb enough to make me defend the team I'm super pissed at.

OH NO THEY LOOKED HAPPY WITH FIVE MINUTES TO GO!?!?

Come on man
Preach

I feel for our fans who came out to a near empty arena to watch Paul do his usual bs in late game situations, to see our second best ft shooter sit on the bench, to see Andre Hyatt not realize he can cross half court, to see Caleb miss yet another front end of a one and one. I was blessed to experience that earlier this year in Miami blowing an 11 pt lead, just with more time in the game. It’s breathtaking

They were distacted by Reiber

Uh, who cares about singing?

I swear it's like a contest to see who can post a thread dumb enough to make me defend the team I'm super pissed at.

OH NO THEY LOOKED HAPPY WITH FIVE MINUTES TO GO!?!?

Come on man

Hahaha okay bro.

If you didn’t think that was embarrassing as $uck than I don’t know what to tell you.

You’re a stat geek so I get that you would think acting like that has no impact on beating a team you should be steam rolling.

These guys also lost the game. They got minutes during the game and came up short.

Singing and dancing to an entire song with 5 minutes left when you’re only up 10 just shows where the entire teams head was at.
Eh up 10 with 5 minutes left is an extremely high in game win probability as a ten point favorite. If you’re gonna sing it’s one of the best situations to sing. Not sure the situation is relevant.

its a terrible look especially since they players were awful when they were on the court

Hahaha okay bro.

If you didn’t think that was embarrassing as $uck than I don’t know what to tell you.

You’re a stat geek so I get that you would think acting like that has no impact on beating a team you should be steam rolling.
If you think singing to a goddamn song during some play stoppage is seriously correlated to winning the game you're a ****ing idiot.

Thou shalt look INTENSE on the bench at all times. Lmao it's like a small child's view of the world or something.

I wanted to throw my shoe through the TV when I saw the karaoke fest going on on the bench. Maybe they can sing Africa when the camara comes on them on selection Sunday when the last team is called and we are not in the field.
Ooffff….

Reactions: biker7766
If you think singing to a goddamn song during some play stoppage is seriously correlated to winning the game you're a ****ing idiot.

Thou shalt look INTENSE on the bench at all times. Lmao it's like a small child's view of the world or something.

Like I said you’re a frigin statistics nerd.

I get why you can’t comprehend and would deny that this behavior could actually show any indication on the mindset of our team during the entire game.

There’s no stat for that! No correlation!!!

When Woolfork and Reiber were in the game Minny went inside and scored at will. They are both soft as charmin.

Like I said you’re a frigin statistics nerd.

I get why you can’t comprehend and would deny that this behavior could actually show any indication on the mindset of our team during the entire game.

There’s no stat for that! No correlation!!!
First of all, **** you. I play / played sports at a high level. Actually understanding how math works, unlike you and your ilk of idiots, does not mean I don't understand how mentality in sports works too. Winning sports mentality does not mean THOU SHALT LOOK INTENSE AT ALL TIMES. You're dumb. This thread is dumb. And you're also apparently too dumb to understand statistics. Three strikes.

First of all, **** you. I play / played sports at a high level. Actually understanding how math works, unlike you and your ilk of idiots, does not mean I don't understand how mentality in sports works too. Winning sports mentality does not mean THOU SHALT LOOK INTENSE AT ALL TIMES. You're dumb. This thread is dumb. And you're also apparently too dumb to understand statistics. Three strikes.

Math or statistics has zero $ucking to do with this thread….yet you come in here like you do to every thread and try to make it about numbers and correlation.

Stfu for once and stop acting like you’re mightier and smarter than everyone else.

I never said “THEY SHOULD LOOK INTENSE AT ALL TIMES. That was you.

I simply said the dancing and singing was embarrassing.

Life isn’t always about statistics you frigin dork.

And last of all **** you too.

I was actually surprised the bench knew the words to the song. Who cares honestly. there's NOTHING that can be done sitting 1500 miles away watching through a screen. People just get to worked up. So attached to a team they don't play for. Its a weird phenomena. Maybe its cause they're fan(atic)s? Anyhow, game lost. is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT