ADVERTISEMENT

Game day weather …1st long range has 90 degrees 🔥🔥

Hopefully Sun gets behind upper deck asap
13 day forecasts are mostly useless for specifics; this far out trends are what's worth looking at and the CPC forecast is for above normal for days 8-14, i.e., 8/25-8/31 (81/64F is normal for NB for 8/30), for temp and normal for precip, but predicting any single day is highly inaccurate at this point. For example it could be quite warm during those days, overall, but gameday could be cloudy/rainy and well below normal, kind of like tomorrow. Let's revisit this at the end of next week. Also, sunset is around 7:30 pm then, so hopefully only the 1Q will be in the sun.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Arguably the absolute worst game of the year is the annual dull FCS blowout in the baking sun.

Don’t care about the how great the opposing band or cheerleaders are.
Just running out the clock by 10min left in the 3rd.

I know it’s not a Rutgers specific thing and everyone plays these games but the point remains.

13 day forecasts are mostly useless for specifics; this far out trends are what's worth looking at and the CPC forecast is for above normal for days 8-14, i.e., 8/25-8/31 (81/64F is normal for NB for 8/30), for temp and normal for precip, but predicting any single day is highly inaccurate at this point. For example it could be quite warm during those days, overall, but gameday could be cloudy/rainy and well below normal, kind of like tomorrow. Let's revisit this at the end of next week. Also, sunset is around 7:30 pm then, so hopefully only the 1Q will be in the sun.
Kickoff is at 6 not 7.

Arguably the absolute worst game of the year is the annual dull FCS blowout in the baking sun.

Don’t care about the how great the opposing band or cheerleaders are.
Just running out the clock by 10min left in the 3rd.

I know it’s not a Rutgers specific thing and everyone plays these games but the point remains.
At least if it's hot, the game will be cooler than a noon or 3:30 pm game, especially without the sun being very high in the sky. Tailgates might still be mighty warm, though. That's why I would've rather had a 7:30-8:00 pm kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT