ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. 23 Ohio State

They’re just going to feed Liddell down low the rest of the way. He’ll either score or get a whistle. Unless Harper and Geo start hitting a few, games done

And I’ve had to cut it off. Game just made me sick. Thx refs for screwing us out of a Top 10 chance.

Reactions: RUinOhio
Heres the thing. If shits going like this and pike still refuses to play the freshman thats gotta tell ya something, especially about palmquist

Reactions: RUby RED
Pike shoulda kept Miles on the bench more in 2H but the refs just killed us. They'd have call fouls on Miles if he was on that bus hiding.

This is when missing free throws will bury us, when we're not in the lead

How can the offense not dry up when we get no calls and we have no big men playing and they then take out Jacob
We've played without Myles in the game stretches this year and in the game. Also we have bad calls against us but we have been getting calls too.

When we play them again we're going to kick the $hit out of them.

Myles should not have been in up double digits with 2 fouls under 3 to go either. But it wouldn’t have mattered because the refs, which can influence a game so much and often do more than many let on, would’ve had him fouled out just the same with calls in the 2H.

Reactions: B0ski
The senior citizens in the 100’s complain to the ushers about me when I criticize Bo Boroski by name in our games. Im not kidding, track his fouls every RU game he has. He calls fouls at like a 4-1 clip against RU. Im dead serious

Reactions: Scangg and RUsojo
Damn. Your offense went into the tank. 3 points in the last 8 minutes a lot of points left at the free throw line.

I don’t like blaming referees in basketball because so many calls are 50-50 but refs had it out for the Rutgers big men since the beginning of the game. There should be an investigation because that was the most poorly officiated game I’ve seen in the 20 years I’ve seriously watched college hoops. The last two fouls Myles got called for were pathetic

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
The refs were horrible on the calls on Myles, but we've done nothing since he left the floor, either - nobody has hit a shot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT