ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Northwestern

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Chop GIF by Rutgers Football

Anyone else watching USA v Lithuanian as a pre-game?
This isn’t a good way to start off the day.

Has Sam Brown been practicing fully and scrimmaging during camp?

Did we ever get acknowledgment he was fully healthy?

Lots better on TV this morning. Premier League, Vuelta Espana, Walker Cup Final, F1. All going on now

Liverpool is up!
My neighbor in the doors was a huge soccer fan. He got us all into Liverpool (his favorite team). Been a casual Liverpool fan since.

Seems to be about the only thing going well today.

… can someone explain the Sam brown situation ? Is this a continuation from last year or new injury

Liverpool is up!
My neighbor in the doors was a huge soccer fan. He got us all into Liverpool (his favorite team). Been a casual Liverpool fan since.

Seems to be about the only thing going well today.
There is American, Sepp Kuss, leading the Vuelta Espana. The first American to lead a Grand Tour since Chris Horner in 2013 in the Vuelta.

Reactions: NickRU714
I mean, c’mon. Can we just friggin once not have a massive black cloud hanging over us? What do we have, one RB if Brown can’t play? Doesn’t bode well for the improvement in offense we’re all hoping to see.

Reactions: Visengoth
Its great being a Rutgers fan. Always positive news. Lol. So our Star RB, our versatile RB and one of our best transfer WR not playing. Waiting on all the excuses from Coach when we lose.

NW isn’t OSU but wonder if we might not try the kill the clock strategy IU tried on OSU because of the new clock rules. Don’t expect to see the option like IU but anything to make the game go by quicker.

NW isn’t OSU but wonder if we might not try the kill the clock strategy IU tried on OSU because of the new clock rules. Don’t expect to see the option like IU but anything to make the game go by quicker.
Nothing inspires confidence in fans, players, and recruits like "we just want the clock to hit all zeroes as fast as possible so we can get the heck out of there, hopefully with a win". Glad I watched Colorado vs TCU yesterday because this isn't the main course.

I was wondering how RU would work in all of the backs. Lol well at least there's a better chance I get to see what jashawn Benjamin can do...Al shadee salaam should get a nice opportunity as well ..those seem to be the rbs with the most juice anyway...let's see what type of skill guys we have...

Reactions: GeoRingoes
Nothing inspires confidence in fans, players, and recruits like "we just want the clock to hit all zeroes as fast as possible so we can get the heck out of there, hopefully with a win". Glad I watched Colorado vs TCU yesterday because this isn't the main course.
Certainly not the ideal but whatever it takes.

LOL I have DirectTv how do you watch this game I also have Paramount + as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT