ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Northwestern

Rutgers injury updates, the gift that keeps on giving. How dare we get excited about the possible improvement in the offense. Next man up, let the games begin.

I mean, c’mon. Can we just friggin once not have a massive black cloud hanging over us? What do we have, one RB if Brown can’t play? Doesn’t bode well for the improvement in offense we’re all hoping to see.
Because GS continues to rely on his ground & pound philosophy which is outdated & frankly not productive enough to compete with the scoring of the big boys, running backs will always have a greater chance to get dinged, I don’t know why a lot of the WR’s are dinged but if a QB is not very accurate or throws a slow ball receivers can get banged up a bit

Let's go RU!
Can't win em all, if we don't win this game.

Time for offense to find another gear( not reverse) & for the defense to be remarkable

Listening to coach Schiano talking about it sounds like Northwestern is full of NFL players.

I'll make a hopefully inaccurate prediction - there is an inverse relationship between our odds of winning and the 1st play Langantakes a direct snap.

With injuries to RB and WR - I feel like Langan takes a snap sooner than later.

Went for it on 4th??

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT