ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Clemson

Now Caleb missing and 1s…completely all mental for him all around. Good to see he is shooting better tonight as maybe he can break the this mental thing

Better team with out, going through the motions I need to get paid Geo.
Addition by subtraction!
Him coming back is the worst thing for this team.

Reactions: RUsojo
Halftime thoughts:
I did not watch the UMASS 1st half because I was at the football game.. but this is by far the best half of basketball I’ve seen us play all year. The energy is there and the RAC sounds LOUD on tv. So many hustle plays that are going our way that we didn’t see through the first 6 games. Makes me think, can our guys not get up for low major opponents? For us it’s just another game, but for the low level teams it’s everything. Hard to match their energy.
Let’s keep the pressure on them early, they won’t shoot that terrible for 3 in the second half. Let’s be ready to go from the start of the half!

Its fair to ask

Better question is whether the overall teams progress is stunted by overreliance on him
Bac
I feel like you’ve got a personal thing with geo. I do think it’s reasonable to consider that there’s a team deference to someone they consider the leader and when he’s not on it hurts. I think the team would be much better with geo thriving in a leadership role. It remains to be seen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT