ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Clemson

hope we can close this one out and use it as momentum going into this important stretch of games coming up

Clemson was ice cold first half you knew the shots would start to fall, gotta weather it

Wouldn’t be a Rutgers basketball game without a 10 point lead completely blown. Just once can we put someone away

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I'm significantly immuno-compromised. Maybe you don't give a fk. But it affects me.
Wtf are you talking about? I got 3 shots, asthma, and based on CAT scan results last Friday having sinus surgery dip shit. So you're saying while I have 3 shots I have to wear a mask so you can go to a game? So did I say you didn't have to? I just asked a question. Stay the frack home if you're so worried.

Reactions: bac2therac
Can you believe Hawk has been claiming for a month Miller is the teams best option? Delusional

Team on a mission to elicit frustration
Not the team rather the mind numbing subs by Pike.
Jaden hits a shot..take him out

Their center is in serious foul trouble but take cliff out..why?

dumb

Wtf are you talking about? I got 3 shots, asthma, and based on CAT scan results last Friday having sinus surgery dip shit. So you're saying while I have 3 shots I have to wear a mask so you can go to a game? So did I say you didn't have to? I just asked a question. Stay the frack home if you're so worried.
Yeah 3 shots or not you can 100% still get Covid

Miller should not be in
Someone earlier said what took so long with Miller. He can give our guards a rest but he is not ready for prime time Needed to get starting 5 - Jaden back. Let's grow the lead again. That was a great set for Harper

We were up 7 before McCconnel got bailed out by refs was a little too aggressive so Pike yanked him

Pike’s rotations drive me absolutely nuts… he completely disrupts the flow of every game by taking out guys at the most in opportune times, especially when they are playing well as a unit

Reactions: RUBlackout
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT