ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Clemson

Pike’s rotations drive me absolutely nuts… he completely disrupts the flow of every game by taking out guys at the most in opportune times, especially when they are playing well as a unit
It’s been driving me nuts for years. I’m convinced it’s pre-determined as part of the game plan, no matter how the game itself is unfolding.

Pike’s rotations drive me absolutely nuts… he completely disrupts the flow of every game by taking out guys at the most in opportune times, especially when they are playing well as a unit
He has no feel for the game. He has preterminef rotations or minutes for people but you have to use your eyes and feel the game better. Ride hot hands and units. Don’t have all defensive players on the floor at the same time , etc

Reactions: RUBlackout
This Crispin guys a prick. After Harper hit the three, silence, then it sounded like someone sh*t in his cornflakes with that level of enthusiasm,

Reactions: socaldave
He has no feel for the game. He has preterminef rotations or minutes for people but you have to use your eyes and feel the game better. Ride hot hands and units. Don’t have all defensive players on the floor at the same time , etc
I wouldn’t say he has no feel… I would agree some of his lineups leave a lot to be desired, but that’s from a lack of options

6 minutes of a horrible lineup. What’s he thinking? Miller, Mag, Agee all at once.
Go Away......They need to rest and others need to step up. Same stuff last year and he brings back starting 5 and we pull away.

Chill Out.

McConnnell feeling himself too much that’s a pass made from confidence. Bad play but you live with the body of work

Getting to 8 minute mark where Pike likes to let Mulcahy dominate the ball…

This announcer has a "real feel for the game".
There should be a drinking game when he calls a game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT