ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Clemson

Please stop. Just enjoy the game.
I'm interested in the actual circumstances . I chose not to go to any games due to the mask mandate. Then got pissed hearing on it wasn't for real. Now want to ok go again but not if the latest scare puts it back to mandate again. No politics. Just the actual status.

Reactions: bac2therac
Bac
I feel like you’ve got a personal thing with geo. I do think it’s reasonable to consider that there’s a team deference to someone they consider the leader and when he’s not on it hurts. I think the team would be much better with geo thriving in a leadership role. It remains to be seen

No was a big fan of Geo but something is wrong with him not bringing it vs low majors

Reactions: socaldave
I'm interested in the actual circumstances . I chose not to go to any games due to the mask mandate. Then got pissed hearing on it wasn't for real. Now want to ok go again but not if the latest scare puts it back to mandate again. No politics. Just the actual status.
I'm significantly immuno-compromised. Maybe you don't give a fk. But it affects me.

Jones got beat off the dribble two times in a row. Needs to move his feet better

Mulcahy and RHJ both need to be more aggressive on O taking it directly
To the basket..great things happen when they do. And I don’t mean PMs 3 second violation attempts as aggressive.
Keep taking it until other teams try to stop you. Both those guys could score or assist at will
Doing that.
And Jones has an amazing stoke on his shots

LoL the commentator was correct on the call. Stop crying about commentators every game.

The one guy does sound like Joe Buck though.

Rutgers gets Penn State fans as the announcers for every sport. Don’t we have any communications grads that can talk into a microphone

Reactions: RUsojo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT