ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers versus Syracuse

Don’t understand the delay of game.
Punt lands at the 12. 5 yards forward would have been at the 7. And hate not going for it there with our stagnant offense

said it last year and I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of this offense for the personnel we have and some tweaks need to be made. Sarah is not dominating to the point where we should be struggling this much

I can’t believe we didn’t go for it. Should have just given it to a running back not brought in Langhan

the-simpsons-krusty-the-clown.gif

If we were already up a score I think I would have gone for it. Still a tie game, I'm okay with the field position battle. The defense is doing fine so far. Let them do their thing.

Should have went for it on 4th down. Memo to Gleeson: teams are on to the Langan gimmick play.
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. An entire 'package' solely designed to pick up 1 yard in a 3rd and 1 really ought to be able to pick up 1 yard.

Brutal game to watch.

At least audio is back.

Is this espn crew even at the game? I think their 3rd tier stuff is called from the guys houses

This game is showing just how limited we are without 7 turnovers. Our run game is average and our QB is below average. I can't believe one of the guys on the bench doesn't have a better arm than Verdell.

Reactions: redking
The Big Ten is really crapping the bed today. Looks like OSU is about to lose if they do not wake up. Down by 14 in the 4th.

Its hard to have field position when Rutgers lacks passing attack downfield.Thank goodness Syracuse keeps committing penalties.Still no score.

See…Schiano isn’t capable of change no matter what he says or who the OC is. Punting there isn’t playing to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT