ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers versus Syracuse

Vedral has no clue of the pressure today. This is a shocking performance by everyone but the defense and punter today.

66484206.jpg

Greg coaching today like he’s back in the Big East. Serious issues on offense confirmed today after last week’s scoreboard hid the performance. Making all the wrong calls - not going for it on 4th and 1, making cuse rekick

I was ready to cut Vedral some slack. After last game. He’s been awful.
His arm isn't great so to me there's a limit to the offense imo. You could see that last year even though there was improvement in the offense from the absolute anemic offense we had before. An arm like Nova or Teel would be nice. Not sure why we couldn't come up with something in the portal if there's no one on the bench.

Reactions: redking
No, you rekick there because the offense has less of a chance of scoring on a drive than Cruikshank does scoring on a return. Actually a smart decision even though it didn’t work. Can’t blame GS for that. At least he realizes his offense sucks

Reactions: redking
Greg coaching today like he’s back in the Big East. Serious issues on offense confirmed today after last week’s scoreboard hid the performance. Making all the wrong calls - not going for it on 4th and 1, making cuse rekick
impossible, all the 'pie in the sky' know it alls said the offense was fine

If I wasn't a RU fan I'd be turning off this game... unwatchable. We need to wake up

Please stop rotating the O lineman it's not working. Find 5 and stick with them. They don't need to stay fresh when we're keeping the ball for less than 1 min.

Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT