ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Howard

I was being sarcastic about Millen. Get a grip.

You do realize this is a message board where (1) sarcasm is really hard to infer from a few written words; and (2) there are a LOT of really stupid comments made on here on a constant basis? Thus how is one to know you were being sarcastic and not one of the many people making asinine comments? Just sayin’

Emojis and memes have a purpose. They can help infer tone/ intent.

Shooting Star GIF

At least once, and I believe a few times, Howard has hung tough vs Rutgers early but the talent and depth wore them down. This seems like a repeat
And this a different Howard team that we have played in years past. They won the MEAC last year and are to be better this year.

Reactions: redking
He’s more accurate for sure. But we still don’t know how he’ll be when playing really good defenses with really good DBs.

His composure wasn’t tested tonight.
The only "pressure" throw I would say he had to make tonight was right before the 1st half ended with a 14-7 game and he made a terrific throw to Miller that set up a field goal

Reactions: gef21
He’s more accurate for sure. But we still don’t know how he’ll be when playing really good defenses with really good DBs.

His composure wasn’t tested tonight.
He has done so much more than we have done against any level team over the last few years from the QB spot.

The only "pressure" throw I would say he had to make tonight was right before the 1st half ended with a 14-7 game and he made a terrific throw to Miller that set up a field goal
He had one in the first half that was a longish crossing route. Missed on it and got knocked down. My issue with it wasn’t the incompletion but that he should’ve thrown it way out of bounds rather than only a little OOBs. But those two plays still weren’t representative of some of the tougher D’s he’ll face.

I think VT might be the first semi-real test. Not gonna read much of anything into this or the next game.

Reactions: ashokan
I know Schiano doesnt like to run up the score but it would be really good for Ajani to be able to do a 2 minute drill to end the game

Reactions: ashokan
This.
Their Safety #0 will be in the NFL next year.
James is a good RB. A QB like you said. They will win slot of games.
Yeah this team has some explosive players on offense. They are going to win a bunch of games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT