ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UCLA

Some injuries is one thing. The amount, and the specific players we have out is a very valid excuse for struggling as the far less experienced players get up to speed.
I would agree if we were playing any other team in the conference. The team we are playing hasn’t scored more than 17 all season. That includes against Hawaii.

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.rhorizontal.w700.jpg
No, no. He really is calling it like he sees it. It’s just that he is extremely myopic. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
One of my big complaints was the tighten blocking that has blown up so many plays this year. Today the tide end blocking is so so much better already.

yeah we gotta punt this... O has not proven they can convert regularly.. and D needs all teh room it can get.. cannot give UCLA teh ball at the 50

I like the game plan and hope we stick with it. Stretch them.. make them back off those run blitzes.. consistently.. then we can run the ball.

What the **** is schiano yelling about they are just punting the ball.

Guy has some real bizarre behavior at times
It’s a coach thing. I thought the hard count was pretty weak, maybe the O made a mistake with it.

I’ve had teams up 5 goals in soccer and watched my players make a bonehead mistake with some easy stuff, I’d yell too, in my quiet way. Nothing pisses off coaches like brains farts with easy stuff.

I think he got it but we’ll see if they can overturn
There you go they couldn’t overturn with the video evidence

Crazy for Foster to go for this.

They got it but that’s nuts. It’s a close game and you’re still very far away from any sort of scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT