ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Sacred Heart

I’m a big PM fan. But he’s been kind of bad in the first two games. And the team D is a little different this season, creating fewer opportunities for PM to do his lane clogging thing on D. He’s working super hard, but not contributing as much as last season.

I’m a big PM fan. But he’s been kind of bad in the first two games. And the team D is a little different this season, creating fewer opportunities for PM to do his lane clogging thing on D. He’s working super hard, but not contributing as much as last season.
Paul and Cliff both haven't played too great and we are crushing teams

Reactions: RUGiddy777
When two bigs can play off each other that any, it says good things about the future.

Our length, across the board, along with our team defense, is really going to be difficult for many teams to deal with, especially once Caleb gets back. I could also see us playing more zone this year, because of that - I recall Cuse often having length at every position and how that made their zone so hard to beat.

We scored 46 points fairly easily with many open shots on jumpers and around the rim that didn't go down

More distributing rather than looking to score. I also think its by design to get others involved. Remember he started slow last year. I think when it matters we know he can step up his game

Reactions: Shell21
Paul and Cliff both haven't played too great and we are crushing teams
Yes, and I’m not worried about Cliff at all. But PM is off his game at the moment. We need the PM we saw during the streak of beating ranked teams last season. Or at least something closer to that.

I’m seeing regression. Wonder if he’s feeling a little pressure from how well Spencer is playing at both ends of the court.

Reactions: zebnatto
Have we answered the question “how are we going to replace Geo’s and Ron’s scoring “?

Yes, and I’m not worried about Cliff at all. But PM is off his game at the moment. We need the PM we saw during the streak of beating ranked teams last season. Or at least something closer to that.

I’m seeing regression. Wonder if he’s feeling a little pressure from how well Spencer is playing at both ends of the court.
I’d imagine his shoulder being wrapped isn’t helping the most. He’s been getting a lot of assists and rebounds but the scoring just seems a bit off.

Reactions: Knightmoves
Scintillating

This will be the most positive game thread in Rutgers history
Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT