ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers versus Ohio State

win or lose today I am much more optimistic
For next year.
Some of the players leaving are really bad to mediocre at best.
Huge upgrade in personnel vs the guys leaving.
22 and GG are going to contribute big time next year.
I think Cliff is a nice guy, imo we are better without him next year.
I know a lot believe otherwise, I think it allows for more complementary basketball and a better opportunity to play 5 man basketball on both ends.
W/O being specific, Sometime I think Cliff misses the point.

Reactions: RutgersClassof2004
win or lose today I am much more optimistic
For next year.
Some of the players leaving are really bad to mediocre at best.
Huge upgrade in personnel vs the guys leaving.
22 and GG are going to contribute big time next year.
I think Cliff is a nice guy, imo we are better without him next year.
I know a lot believe otherwise, I think it allows for more complementary basketball and a better opportunity to play 5 man basketball on both ends.
W/O being specific, Sometime I think Cliff misses the point.
Yea it's a tough call. But I would be shocked if he returns after his brother flying in from Sweden for first time ever to watch him play. I think Cliff goes and plays abroad. Earns good money. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: socaldave
Even without Mag, our defense is solid. We were one banked 3 from actually leading in the first half, despite our shooting woes.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
If and it’s a big if Cliff comes back next year need to treat him like we did Myles when he was getting into foul trouble. Bring him off the bench. Early fouls to star both halves….again

#1 missing GG open cuts to the basket
More vision coming next year

We seem to be trying real hard to look for positives with Gavin today but he is not playing well at all
Definitely overrated as recruit. I think he'll be here next year though. Playing unlimited minutes down stretch. JMike will definitely be here too playing a bench role.

Simpson with a jumper that should have been a pass to a wide open big.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT