ADVERTISEMENT

Geo Baker - Back pain

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Love this kid. Did from day 1. He will leave RU as a legend. He is the epitomy of a leader and we will live and die with him. He is our heart and soul.

His performance tonight was what stars and legends are made of

Was reading Carinos twitter and Geo played the end of the game in pain. Back pain. Didn’t go to press conference so he can get treatment

Hope it’s nothing serious or lingering.

Caleb had a great line said Geo is getting his back treated for carrying the team. Lol

He had the round marks on his right shoulder from suction cup treatments. Wonder if its related?

I've seen that several times (but not all the time) over the last couple years........ I was wondering if his back has been more of an issue than the thumb the last couple games? No idea... just wondering.......

I've seen that several times (but not all the time) over the last couple years........ I was wondering if his back has been more of an issue than the thumb the last couple games? No idea... just wondering.......

He landed on his back after that crazy contested layup near the end of the game. Hit hard. Could have happened there.

I didn’t notice anything with Geo, but I did see Harper with some kind of back brace stimulation contraception when he came out for halftime warmups.

He had the round marks on his right shoulder from suction cup treatments. Wonder if its related?
Has anyone ever tried that therapy ? Also noticed one of the players in NW (#0) also had them. They weren’t as noticable because of the tattoos

Has anyone ever tried that therapy ? Also noticed one of the players in NW (#0) also had them. They weren’t as noticable because of the tattoos
Yes, had a pinched nerve in my back for about a year. Had nerve block shot that didn't help.
Did this therapy and within first few minutes getting it had relief. Had 2 or 3 sessions and pain has been completely gone for over a year now. Huge Fan of this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT