ADVERTISEMENT

Great Indicator Matchup on 11/27

njsportsphan

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2021
I know I'm jumping a little ahead here with 3 or 4 other matches ahead of this event, but I'm really looking forward to the UNC match up. We don't face the ACC much and it's good for our recruiting battles if we can pull away with the W. It'll be a good test.

That said, Kanniard vs. O'Connor (national champ at 149) should be a doozy. From my understanding, O'Connor tends to wrestle close matches. It'll be Kanniards biggest test yet. Should be interesting to see how he performs!

Reactions: bigmatt718
I know I'm jumping a little ahead here with 3 or 4 other matches ahead of this event, but I'm really looking forward to the UNC match up. We don't face the ACC much and it's good for our recruiting battles if we can pull away with the W. It'll be a good test.

That said, Kanniard vs. O'Connor (national champ at 149) should be a doozy. From my understanding, O'Connor tends to wrestle close matches. It'll be Kanniards biggest test yet. Should be interesting to see how he performs!
UNC will easily be our toughest dual until B1G season. Win that one and we could easily be undefeated in dual season until the PSU match.

Definitely possible, however, Illinois seriously punched us on the chin the last time we wrestled them. That was an ugly dual. There's no easy match in the Big10.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT