ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Lacrosse Has RU Ranked #12 In Preseason Top 25 Rankings

bigmatt718

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
https://www.insidelacrosse.com/slideshow/2019-face-off-yearbook-di-top-25/94?slide=all

All 6 B1G Teams are Top 20 in preseason (Maryland at #3, Hopkins at #9, PSU at #10, RU at #12, OSU at #17, UM at #19), plus RU plays #4 Loyola, #11 Cuse, #13 Lehigh, and #14 Princeton (and faces #15 Albany and #22 Nova in preseason scrimmages). RU's schedule is absolutely loaded and even teams like Army, Fairfield and St. John's are far from pushovers.

Exciting times...will be here before we know it...less than 2 months.

Lots of challenges on that schedule, but lots of opportunity....opportunities for big, bold, impact wins, and an outstanding strength of schedule...

Can't wait

Nice! Hopefully this is the year Rutgers doesn't have back-breaking February injuries, and goes into the NCAA tournament as a high seed.

I think Maryland is a tad high, honestly. We (Maryland) have too many important slots to fill to be at #3, in my opinion. It'll be a dogfight in the B1G, I see no clear favorite...

We are finally back to the schedules we used to have. Great job by Coach Brecht and the administration.

Even our scrimmages are exciting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT