ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers defeats Nebraska 87-82 in OT thriller

No surprise that this offense is better in this fast pace style, however not sure we can keep up with a track meet. Can the RAC do it’s magic??? Sounds electric tonight

Gonna lose by 40

I'm done watching. This is Eddie Jordan vs Louisville bad

I think a decent high school team in jersey would beat this team by double digits

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

Hyatt playing solid post D and Rutgers doubling is working very well. Solid gameplan by Pike

Weak hands Cliff. Seem like he was never coached to be aggressive on the rip down and hold of the ball.

Mag and Cliff holding the ball too long and getting it stolen. Very frustrating end off half.

Cliff - get the rebound and chin the ball, and don't bring it down. Can someone please teach him that?

the guys need to keep their heads on a swivel and watch out for ball poking

45 seconds
Would have liked us to try and speed it up and go 2 for 1
Huge Pet Peeve of mine. Why would you not go for a 2 for 1? Rather we wind the clock down almost guarantee a bad shot. It is not advanced analytics to say if you get 2 shots to opponents 1 you have a BIG advantage

Last edited:
tied at the half is about the best I could ask for with the scoring drought

Huge Pet Peeve of mine. Why would you not go for a 2 for 1. Rather we wind the clock down almost guarantee a bad shot. It is not advanced analytics to say if you get 2 shots to opponents 1 you have a BIG advantage
Paging @KK1827

Although it did work out for us this time

Fun game to watch. If the defense plays like it did the last 6 minutes we should win.

Huge Pet Peeve of mine. Why would you not go for a 2 for 1. Rather we wind the clock down almost guarantee a bad shot. It is not advanced analytics to say if you get 2 shots to opponents 1 you have a BIG advantage
We’d have to get a shot off in 5 seconds for that to work. That’s just not going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT