ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers defeats Nebraska 87-82 in OT thriller

Pikiell teams have some of the weakest hands in the country. Have to question if S&C Coach Van Dyke is any good. Maybe consult with JB on the football side?
Another poor fundamental - go up for the ball and grab loose balls with TWO hands.

Reactions: rucoe89
Fernandes three attempt should have been a pass to GG in the right corner for a wide open look.

Gonna lose by 40

I'm done watching. This is Eddie Jordan vs Louisville bad

I think a decent high school team in jersey would beat this team by double digits

• Haha
Reactions: fatsam98
Tonanga with a Paul Mulcahy level flop and it doesn’t get called??? Cmon. Put Mag on him beat him up and make him uncomfortable
He was getting into with Mag a little before the flop. Get in his head

😡 put Tomingas little ass in the post. We're sitting letting him light us up, attack him on defense

Gavin should take 10 3’s a night. He has such a pretty shot and it pains me the way he gets used. He can guard their worst player and always have cliff back for help but he needs to be on the floor. I blame pike for his struggles this year.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
did they count Hyatt’s shot as a 3? I thought the score only went up 2 at the time

Left to pick up dinner RU ahead…come back and Rutgers is down by 7….Rutgers coming back. Go RU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT