ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT RECAP: Rutgers Basketball blankets Rider 76-46

That's not what I said at all lol. Coaches don't coach players to force it. When a player forces it, that is on the player. Players make poor decisions. It happens. Pike isn't controlling a players every move and decision
So I guess you didn't see the difference between the halves in post play. Where and how Cliff got the ball and what he did . Geez. Maybe the coach actually said something at the half.
You do know those things can be said on the bench during the game too?
Of course they don't control every move. But they do nip it in the bud when they see it.

It likely isn't that hard to find a stat Einstein. Like your opinion doesn't stink lol. Take another pill and relax.
If you think it’s easy to find our scoring margin in the last five minutes… why don’t you do it? You’re the one posting this stupid claim in the first place and bitching about coaching in the game thread of a game we won by 30. Take a lap clown.

Don’t ever play at the Mohegan Sun again.
Or any empty venue like Northwestern playing Liberty in Cancun right now.
Just an awful environment and atmosphere
I’d agree but it’s the only way we can get any team to agree to play us in the noncon

Reactions: RutgHoops
Snuck a few minutes in while on vacation, and great to see RU take care of business :).

I've only been to a few games. Tonight I got there about 12 minutes into the game because I was coming from work, so I bought a parking pass on Stubhub since I didn't have time to stop to get cash. When I got to the parking lot, there was nobody checking parking. Was parking free and I got ripped off, or was I just so late that the parking attendants weren't there anymore?

I've only been to a few games. Tonight I got there about 12 minutes into the game because I was coming from work, so I bought a parking pass on Stubhub since I didn't have time to stop to get cash. When I got to the parking lot, there was nobody checking parking. Was parking free and I got ripped off, or was I just so late that the parking attendants weren't there anymore?
late - holiday week.... short staffed

Reactions: MiloTalon13
This team is very capable. It reminds me of the early Pikiell teams that required defense to drive the offense. If they can channel that energy consistently in a game they will be dangerous. I don’t expect them to be that consistent game to game due to youth, but if they are on they will cause any team problems.

Reactions: RUDead
Careful on the offense. We will see 100x better defense in the Big 10...Rider is not physical at all
I get the schedule isn't strong right now, but the potential high ceiling of when this team gets healthy and comes together between what Cam and Cliff show already, add a healthy 4th year Paul and 5th year Caleb in the starting lineup will make guys like Hyatt, Mag, Derek, and even Woolf more effective playing against the bench guys of the other teams. Cam's game will translate well vs the B1G and Cliff is an elite 5 minus the inconsistency at the FT line.

Reactions: Scangg
If we had Paul and Caleb we would have smoked Temple in any venue
I don’t know about smoked but we wouldn’t have looked the way we did in the first 10 minutes with all those turnovers. Seeing that we were able to turn that around in the same game with the same personnel, I’m cautiously optimistic that even with our current guys we’ll take better care of the BB going forward. Can’t start that way at Miami.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT