ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT RECAP: Rutgers Basketball blankets Rider 76-46

Not sure I have the stamina to grab this, but since you’re the one making the original claim you are welcome to go to the Torvik site and get this data. I’m good with facts.
Thanks so much for your permission. I'm retired so perhaps I'll get a boner and take a look for us.

Isn't he the coach?
Did you see that? Wolfolk Comes in and the play is directly to him. No ball movement to find the right player in the right opportunity.
If you don't see it his then we play to different games. That's fine.
So you have a problem with giving the ball to players in the post apparently. Just an odd view of the game

Wolf is the definition of a 4. Just been watching him the past couple sets. Going to be a good one.

Forcing it is on the player not the coach. Pike isn't saying give it to Cliff or Wolf and then force up a shot no matter what
Ok. I get it. College ball is just a pickup game in the park where coaches don't matter. They don't control anything.
Look, I've always appreciated your posts so I'm just going to stop now. Have a good one.

I’m good with him finding his shot with the clock winding down (or when we need a go-to scorer for a crunchtime bucket). He’s smooth and savvy and will find a way, even off the dribble when he’s blanketed by a defender.

Ok. I get it. College ball is just a pickup game in the park where coaches don't matter. They don't control anything.
Look, I've always appreciated your posts so I'm just going to stop now. Have a good one.
That's not what I said at all lol. Coaches don't coach players to force it. When a player forces it, that is on the player. Players make poor decisions. It happens. Pike isn't controlling a players every move and decision

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Thanks so much for your permission. I'm retired so perhaps I'll get a boner and take a look for us.
Alternatively you could not post bullshit that it likely not correct but would take lots of manual work to disprove.

But, it’s a free country so you do you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT